Aims: Objectives and Activities
• To provide a dynamic network of institutions engaged in Management Education, Training and Research in India.
• To contribute to the development of Management Education, in all its aspects, both qualitatively and quantitatively and to help maintain and improve standards of teaching, research and examination.
• To undertake, organize and facilitate training programmes for in-service personnel and their professional development.
• To help in the accreditation process of Management Education Institutions by suggesting specific criteria and evaluation standards of institutions and their programmes.
• To undertake and provide for the publication of newsletters, journals or other communications for dessimination of ideas and developments in the field of Management Education to member institutions.
• To institute or cause to set up local/regional chapters at convenient locations in India and to promote the objects of the Association more effectively.
• To cooperate, collaborate and interact with other Associations or Societies – National and International – for helping the cause of Management Education and Research, including training and consultancy.
• To take steps for the development of management literature, case studies, teaching materials, books, etc., relevant to the Indian context.
• To actively promote linkages between Management Education Institutions and Industry, Business and Government.
• To strengthen institutional capabilities through faculty development, faculty exchange and enable better use of infrastructural facilities.
• To organize seminars, conferences, management training, research, consultancy and publication activities in furtherance of the objectives of the Association.
• To launch common management training, research and consultancy ventures outside India on its own or in collaboration with other management institutions and networks, industries, inter-governmental agencies and other funding organizations.
• To associate and work in close collaboration with International Management Networks with a view to furthering the cause of Management Education and Management Development world-wide.
ATMA - AIMS TEST FOR MANAGEMENT ADMISSIONS